Founded in 1951, Armed Forces Entertainment provides the best in up-and-coming American entertainment to US troops and family members stationed overseas, with priority to remote and isolated locations, ships at sea, and contingency operations. Entertainment is provided to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
Armed Forces Entertainment is an Air Force command operation and is the single point-of-contact with the Department of Defense for providing entertainment to US military personnel serving overseas. Armed Forces Entertainment is the lead agency in providing transportation and logistical support for the United Services Organization (USO) in bringing celebrity entertainers to troops.
What We Do
From downrange, make-shift stages to show-stopping extravaganzas, the performances provide rewarding and hard-earned downtime for our troops. It’s their commitment to duty that deserves our utmost gratitude and appreciation. That’s the mission of Armed Forces Entertainment. We bring shows and tours that provide a much needed touch of home and experiences that are as rewarding for the artists as they are for the audiences.
In 2017, we visited more than 100 U.S. military installations across the world, reaching 250,000 service members, sending out a total of 75 tours with more than 420 performances.
Where We Perform
Armed Forces Entertainment reaches 400,000 military personnel at 200 US military installations worldwide, including bases located in:
- Western Hemisphere: Greenland, Honduras, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Bahamas, El Salvador
- Europe: Germany, Iceland, UK, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro
- Mediterranean: Italy, Greece, Spain, Turkey, France, Jordan, Egypt, Portugal, Israel
- Pacific: Japan, Okinawa, Korea, Guam, Singapore, Kwajalein, Diego Garcia
- Asia: Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, UAE Qatar, Djibouti, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia